- 1 handful spinach
- 2 tins of cooked chickpeas
- 2 large tbl spoons of tahini
- 6 cloves of garlic (more or less to taste)
- Lemon (plenty of lemon to your taste)
- Olive oil (add slowly to ensure you get the right consistency you want)
- Optional Extras: Peppers, chilli, basil etc
- Over a low heat, add oil and courgette, garlic and cabbage. Once soft, add the stock.
For all the dip recipes, we suggest you cook the main ingredients first (i.e. the vegetables/beans/pulses), as instructed on the packet.
Once cooked through, add the remaining ingredients to the blender and whiz until you achieve the consistency you want.
Tip: Keep stirring & blending the hummus to get it to a smoother consistency.
Dipping Tips:Ditch the crisps and try the following for dipping foods: - Kale crisps - Raw vegetables (carrot, courgette etc) - Sprouted bread - Preservative-free/ cold meats