Lemon-Baked Chicken Breast
- 100ml of Water
- 100g of Buckwheat
- 1/2 of Vegetable Stock Cube
- 20ml of Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- A few handfuls of Lettuce
- Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4 and boil 100ml of water in a kettle.
- Mix the buckwheat, 1/2 vegetable stock cube and 10ml of the olive oil in a pan, add the boiling water and stir well until the stock cube has dissolved.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid or plate and leave for 15 minutes to allow the buckwheat to cook through.
- Season the buckwheat with pepper, and squeeze over the juice of half the lemon, then stir thoroughly with a fork.
- Line a baking tray with foil, add the buckwheat and top with the rocket.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with pepper, and place on top of the rocket. Slice the rest of the lemon, place on top ofthe chicken, season with pepper and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked (it should be white all the way through, with the juices running clear).