Lemon Pork with Roasted Vegetables
- 1 pork medallion
- 1/2 lemon, for juice and zest
- 1 sweet potato, diced (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1/2 red onion, diced (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1/2 courgette, diced
- 80g broccoli,
- 30g button mushrooms (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
Mix the sweet potato and courgette in 1/3 of the olive oil and add to the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Meanwhile finely grate the lemon zest, putting a heaped teaspoon in a bowl with half of the olive oil, the garlic and 2 squeezes of lemon juice.
Place the pork in the bowl and coat both sides with the mixture. Leave to sit for 10 minutes to marinade.
Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and add the pork and marinade juice. Cook gently for 6 minutes each side.
Meanwhile mix the broccoli, button mushrooms and red onion in 1/3 of the olive oil and add for the last 10 minutes of cooking time with the sweet potato and courgette