Lime and Avocado Cheesecake Pots
- 1 lime
- 1 large or 2 small/medium avocados
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 3-5 low sugar oat biscuits
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 1. Crush your oat biscuits & add 1 tbsp desiccated coconut & 2 tsp of melted coconut oil. Mix & put in the bottom of your serving glasses & place in the fridge.
- Crush your avocado until smooth (or use a food processor) add honey, 2 tsp of melted coconut oil, 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut & the juice of 1 lime.
- Add the avocado & lime mousse mixture on top of the biscuit base & place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Add a little lime zest on the top & serve.