Mustard Beef Burger
- 1tsp olive oil plus extra for brushing
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 800g beef mince
- 2tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1-2tbsp red jalape̱o chilies, finely chopped
- 6 wholemeal burger buns (optional) (omit if following 30 Day Get Lean diet)
- Salad to serve in the bun - lettuce, red onion, tomatoes, gherkins
- Heat the oil and saut̩ the onion and garlic for a few minutes until softened. Tip into a large bowl and allow to cool slightly.
Add the beef mince, mustard, soy sauce, parsley and chilies to the onion and garlic mix.
Mix thoroughly so all of the ingredients are combined. Shape into 6 burger patties with your hands.
Brush the burgers lightly with oil and cook on a hot barbeque and grill for around 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Serve in the wholemeal burger buns with salad.