- 4 x peppers
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 125g grated cheese
- 100g tenderstem broccoli
- 2 x pinches of chilli flakes (adjust to taste)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Slice the peppers in half, remove the stalk and seeds. Lay them on a baking sheet.
- Fill each half of the pepper with approx. ¼ of the chopped tomatoes (so you use the whole tin between all 4 of the peppers).
- Add the cheese and broccoli to each pepper
- Bake the peppers in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place each pepper on a plate and sprinkle chilli flakes on top before serving.