Poached Egg and Mozzarella Salad
- 1 mozzarella ball, cut into chunks
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch of chilli flakes
- 4 handfuls rocket
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small handful pine nuts
- Add the mozzarella, chopped sun-dried tomatoes and rocket, and toss together gently. Divide between 2 plates
- Bring a saucepan of water to a gentle simmer. Crack each egg into a cup or glass, then drop each into the water in turn. Poach for 2-3 mins until cooked.
- Mix the olive oil and chilli flakes together in a small bowl
- Top each salad with an egg and the pine nuts, drizzle the dressing over and serve immediately.