Prawn and Feta Courgetti with Avocado Sauce
- 8 uncooked shell of prawns (if using frozen defrost before use)
- 1 large courgette, spiralised
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 50g feta cheese (omit 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1/2 lemon, zest (keep juice for avocado sauce below)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 2 tsp dill, chopped
- 2 tsp coriander, chopped
- Olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Chili flakes (optional)
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the avocado sauce first by adding to a blender the lemon juice, oil, avocado, and water. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the bowl as needed. If the sauce is too thick, add a bit more oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-low heat.
Add the spring onions and garlic and allow to soften for a minute.
Add the prawns and stir for 30 seconds until they are partly pink.
Add the courgetti and stir for a minute or so until they just begin to soften. Ensure the prawns are cooked through.
Remove from the heat and grate in the zest of half a lemon. Mix in the avocado sauce.
Scatter on the dill and coriander, black pepper and crumble over the feta cheese. Add chili flakes if using.