- 60-90g oats - more if your bananas are large!
- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons natural peanut butter
- 70g mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons of milk/milk equivalent
- You can include 1 scoop of protein powder if you wish
- If you cannot have nuts add 1 extra scoop of protein and/or or add seeds in place of the nuts.
Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F)
Mash your bananas with a fork.
Add your protein powder if using and mix (add a tablespoon of milk/milk equivalent).
Mix in your oats, peanut butter and nuts.
Dollop your cookie mixture onto baking paper or a greased baking tray.
Bake for 15-20 minutes