- 2 tbsp medium or fine oatmeal
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of Linwoods ground flaxseed or similar mixture
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 large tsp Manuka Honey
- Toppings: Almond milk or oat milk, sliced banana, coco nibs (optional)
- In a saucepan, place all dry ingredients except the ground flax seeds and cover with boiling water.
Bring to a low heat until the mix starts to thicken, stir continuously so it doesn't stick.
Whilst thickening, add more water if needed & stir in the honey and blueberries, until the porridge turns purple from the blueberries.
Just before serving, add the flax seeds and add a little more water again, if needed. Serve with almond milk, coco nibs and slices of fresh banana (optional).