Quick Chinese Pork
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil or another oil
- 4 Pork Loin Steaks or Medallions sliced
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice
- 1 teaspoon of Soya Sauce (or gluten free soy sauce)
- 300 grams Pak Choi washed and sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced or finely sliced
- Approx 300g brown rice (75g per person)
- Cook the rice as per the packets instructions.
Place the oil in a non stick frying pan or wok and heat over a medium high heat.
Add the pork, Chinese 5 spice and soya sauce and cook for about 3 minutes or until the outside of the pork is cooked.
Add the pak choi to the frying pan and turn down the heat slightly to a medium heat. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic to the pan and cook for a further minute.
Check that the pork is cooked through completely and serve with the brown rice.