Quinoa and Edamame Salad with Ginger Dressing
- 150 g quinoa (cook as per the packet instructions)
- 1 carrot, grated
1 bunch spring onions, sliced
½ red or green cabbage, sliced
1 small can of sweet corn (or 4 tablespoons of fresh/frozen sweet corn – if using frozen cook before use)
100g edamame beans, fresh or defrosted from frozen
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp honey
1/2 tsp grated fresh root ginger
- Cook the quinoa as per the packet instructions, adding the edamame beans 8 minutes from the end.
- Meanwhile combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the quinoa and edamame beans to all of the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix well before serving