Quinoa and Turkey Salad
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 45g quinoa
- 1 diced turkey breast
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4/5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 200ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 180c, gas mark 4.
Place a layer of foil on a baking tray, add the turkey pieces, then bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Bring the quinoa and 200ml of water to the boil in a saucepan over a medium heat, then pop on the lid, turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Toss the red onion, yellow pepper and tomatoes in virgin olive oil and add to the plate with the quinoa and turkey.