- 1/2 -1 cup of roughly chopped red/purple cabbage
- 1 carrot, shaved with a peeler into 5cm strips
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small handful of fresh parsley, chopped finely (or use other coriander)
- Tahini dressing to mix through (see below)
- Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt and black pepper, to taste
Tahini Dressing Ingredients
- 1 tsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Dash of crushed garlic or garlic powder
- Pink salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the chopped celery, pepper, cabbage, shaved carrot and parsley.
Prepare the dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
The salad tastes best when the dressing is mixed just before serving, so if you are keeping some of the salad or making more for later, don't add the dressing until just before you want to eat it.
You can make up the dressing and keep in an air tight container in the fridge to take with you, if having lunch at the office or out and about.