RWL Stir Fry
- 1 large hand full of spinach
- 1 pepper
- 1 bok choy
- 1 handful of prawns or 200g of chicken
- 1tbsp of coconut oil or ghee
- Optional: 1/2 cup brown rice (cooked) or 1 cup of brown rice noodles
- Tip: Add any ingredients that you have in the fridge to your stir fry such as kale and onions.
- Prepare all the ingredients by chopping them into bite size pieces.
Prepare the noodles as per the instructions on the packet.
Add the coconut oil to a hot pan (ideally a wok because it is big enough to move everything around so nothing burns or sticks).
Once hot enough, add the meat to the pan. Once the meat has started to change colour, add the vegetables in.
Keep the vegetables moving around and mix with the meat. Cook for approximately 2-4 minutes, stirring continuously.
Serve with the noodles on a plate or have on its own without the noodles.
Tip: Add some soy sauce or chilli sauce to the stir fry to give it some flavour and juice.