Salmon and Quinoa Balls
- 100g sweet potato, chopped
- 40g quinoa (cook as per packet instructions
- 100g salmon (tinned) or if you prefer cook a salmon fillet from fresh
- 20g fresh spinach roughly chopped
- 15g goats cheese, crumbled
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions.
Preheat the oven to 180c
Meanwhile, heat water in a pan till boiling and add in the sweet potato. Turn down heat and simmer until soft.
Add the cooked quinoa, sweet potato along with all of the other ingredients into a food processer and blend until well combined.
Shape the mixture into 10 balls and place on a lined or greased baking tray.
Cook for approx. 15 minutes until golden and cooked through. Turn over halfway through cooking.