Savoury Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Tomatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 medium tomato or 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced and diced
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Tabasco or Worchester sauce (optional, to taste)
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and add the eggs, parsley, spring onions and tomatoes (if you want them cooked), add salt and pepper to taste, add 2 handfuls of spinach and allow to wilt, then mix into the scrambled eggs.
Once cooked to your desired consistency, serve over the remaining spinach with Worchester or Tabasco sauce.