Sea Bass Traybake
- 4 x sea bass fillets
- 400g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300g asparagus
- 50g chorizo, skin removed and diced
- 10 new potatoes, into quarters
- 2 red onions, cut into large chunks
- 3 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 2 x garlic cloves, minced
- 1 x lemon, sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a non-stick baking tray APART from a third of the cherry tomatoes, the sea bass fillets, olive oil and lemon slices.
- Mix all the ingredients together well in the tray. Drizzle over the olive oil and mix again to make sure everything is covered in the oil.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, checking the vegetables and turning them as needed halfway through the cooking time.
- When the vegetables are tender, remove the tray from the oven and turn the heat down to 180 degrees. Place the sea bass fillets on top of the vegetables in the tray. Add the lemon slices to the tray and season the fish with black pepper.
- Return the tray to the oven, and cook for a further 15-20 minutes.
- When the fish and the potatoes are cooked through, remove from the oven. Sprinkle over the remaining uncooked cherry tomatoes.
- To serve, share the vegetables out onto 4 plates and add the sea bass fillets on top.