Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Sliders
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 white onion thinly chopped
- 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsb of table salt
- 4 wholemeal bread rolls
Add the salad dressing of your choice, lettuce, chillies etc.
- Place the slides onions in the slow cooker and the chicken on top
- In a glass or jug whisk together the vinegar and BBQ sauce, then pour over the chicken in the slow cooker. Place lid onto the slow cooker and leave to cook on LOW for 6-7 hours
- Use two forks to shred the chicken in the slow cooker and stir in the salt.
- You can eat your bun toasted or not its personal preference. Divide your chicken between your buns and don't forget to add salad of your choice chillis, lettuce its up to you.