Slow Satay Pork
- 250ml chicken stock
- 75ml soy sauce (or gluten free/dairy free soy sauce)
- 85g peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp crushed chillies
- 2 x red peppers, thinly sliced
- 8 broccoli florets
- 4 x boneless pork chops
Cooking Directions - Slow Cooker Recipe
- Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker and stir well. If you prefer crunchy vegetables add the pepper and broccoli approx 30 mins from the end of cooking.
- Coo on low for 5-6 hours or low 3-4 hours until the pork is tender. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return to the slow cooker and mix into the sauce before serving.
Serve with rice noodles, wholegrain rice or courgetti noodles
If you like coconut you can add in 3-4 tbsp of coconut cream 30 mints from the end of cooking time.
If the sauce is too runny for your liking you can stir in some cornflour gradually at the end of the cooking until it changes to the thickness you desire.
Add extra vegetables to increase the nutritional punch of this meal.