Sophie's Extreme Baked Oats
- 35g porridge oats (or enough to half fill the dish you are using)
- 50ml almond/nut milk
- 2 tbsp honey (or to taste)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (I love cinnamon!)
- 1/2 apple, chopped
- 1 handful of berries (save a couple for garnish on top)
- Mix the above together (remembering to keep some of the berries to the side) until deliciously fluffy and pop into an oven proof dish at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Don't over cook as you want it to stay fluffy inside.
- Add the berries you kept to one side on top and serve