- 100g minced beef
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 egg
- 2 pinches of thyme
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 olives, chopped in sliced
- 1/2 red onion, cut into large diced pieces
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into large diced pieces
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into large diced pieces
- 1/2 courgette, cut into large diced pieces
- 4 medium cauliflower florets
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
Mix the beef, garlic, egg, thyme, cinnamon and olives together and form into meatballs. Place on a baking tray in the oven along with the vegetables.
Bake at 220 about 15 mins turning the meatballs halfway.
Meanwhile either grate your cauliflower florets or whizz them in a food processor. You can either leave the cauliflower raw or fry them for 5 mins in olive oil, until sort and brown. Alternatively, you can steam the cauliflower for 5 - 10 mins, depending on your taste preference.
Serve the meatballs, vegetables and cauliflower rice together.