Spicy Sausage Stir Fry
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (high meat quantity) spicy sausages (pork or chicken), sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- 8 broccoli florets
- 1 can chopped tomatoes, drain some of the juice away
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- Pinch of sea salt
- 70g brown rice (omit from 30 day lean)
- Boil some water in a pan and add the rice. Cook for 25 minutes until soft.
Meanwhile in a large frying pan on medium heat, drizzle the olive oil and saute the onion and garlic until soft.
Add sausage slices and cook for a few minutes until brown, turning half way through.
Add the peppers, and broccoli and cook until veggies are tender, about 3 minutes then mix in the tomatoes and chilli flakes, cooking for an additional 5 minutes until everything is incorporated and heated through.
Serve the sausage mixture and rice together. Enjoy!