Steak, Eggs and Asparagus
- 1 x rump steak
- 1 x egg
- Asparagus spears
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Lay the asparagus out on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until the stems are tender and the tips slightly brown.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Once hot, add the steak and cook depending on your taste - cook each side for 3 minutes if you like it medium-rare, or 4 minutes if you prefer it medium.
- Remove the steak from the pan place on a plate. Using the same pan fry the egg to your liking.
- Serve the steak, egg and asparagus together on a plate.