- 4 apples, peeled, cored and diced into chunks
- 4 pears, peeled, cored and diced into chunks
- 4 long stems of rhubarb, ends cut off and sliced into pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp natural honey
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Turn your hob on, low to medium heat and allow the fruit to slowly heat through. You may need to add a little more water over time to keep the fruit from burning and sticking. If you add too much water you will have fruit soup so be careful and add it gradually (a spoon at a time!).
Once the fruit softens, keep stewing (lightly simmering) on a low heat for 30-40mins.
Serve hot or cold with natural organic yoghurt and or grated dark chocolate over the top.
Stewed fruits will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days.