Strawberry Balsamic Pasta
- 150g wholemeal pasta (your favourite type)
- ½ bag of rocket, watercress and spinach salad leaves
- Approx 150g strawberries, sliced
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat some water in a pan and cook the pasta as per the given packet instructions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl to cool.
- Add the salad leaves, strawberries and feta. Toss gently until combined. Serve on 2 plates.
- In a smaller bowl mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together. Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and serve.