Super Food Salad Grain-Free Super Food Salad
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 handful of kale, very finely chopped.
- 1 handful fresh coriander or mint, very finely chopped (other herbs which work well are: parsley and basil)
- 1 large tomato or 8 small cherry tomatoes (sliced or diced)
- å_ cucumber diced
- å_ avocado (sliced or diced)
- 1 tbsp feta cheese chunks (optional)
- 2 tbsp natural seed mix (most super markets do these)
- 4 pieces of jarred artichoke hearts (optional)
- å_ cup cooked quinoa, brown rice or buckwheat (Note: these are taken out of the recipe so are optional when you see grain-free super food salad)
- å_ - 1 cooked chicken breast or 1-2 cooked chicken thighs (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and serve.