Thai Fish Soup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 cups vegetable or fish stock
- 2 fillets of fish (for example: cod, halibut, snapper -cut into large chunks)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 3-4 bok choy
- 2.5cm ginger
- 1 stem of lemon grass, cut finely
- 1 red chilli, cut finely
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce and Tamari (healthy alternative to soy sauce)
- 1 - 2 cups of coconut milk
- Add coconut oil, ginger, lemon grass and red pepper to a large pan on a low heat for a few minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients (except the fish).
Cook until vegetables are soft, add the fish and serve when the fish is cooked through.