Tofu Stir Fry with Lemon and Thyme Pak Choi
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme or 2 pinches of dried (adjust to taste)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp sesame or coconut oil
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1/2 orange pepper, sliced (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 200g pak choi leaves (also known as pak choy or bok choy),
- 20g flaked almonds (optional) (omit from 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1/2 red chili, deseeded and sliced (optional)
- 1/2 carton/packet of tofu firm, drained (approx 200g)
- Put the garlic, chili, thyme and oil, in a pan on a medium heat, leave to warm up till it starts to sizzle.
Add the red and yellow pepper and pak choi leaves, squeeze over the juice of half a lemon and stir. Add the tofu to the pan.
Sautee on a medium heat for 3 minutes till the pack choi wilts then add the flaked almonds and serve straight away with the tofu.