Tuna and Feta Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 75ml milk (omit from 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1 tin of sweet corn (approx 165g) (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 2 tins of tuna or salmon flaked
- 100g feta cheese (omit from 30 Day Get Lean)
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees C.
Beat the eggs in a large bowl and add in your milk, tuna, sweet corn, feta cheese and black pepper. Mix well.
Spoon the mixture into 12 x silicone muffin cases or a metal muffin tins lined with baking paper.
Bake in the oven until the egg is cooked (15-25 minutes depending on your oven) Eat on its own or serve with salad.
These can be kept for up to 3 days in a airtight container in the fridge.