Turkey and Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 packet of egg noodles
- 200g leftover turkey meat, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or sliced
- 1/2 thumb ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 spring onions, white and pale green parts only, sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 courgette, sliced
- 1/2 medium red chilli, sliced - optional
- 2 shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 stalks asparagus, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok, and add the garlic, ginger, spring onion, mushrooms, courgette, red pepper and asparagus. Stir fry vegetable for 2 minutes, or until soft.
Add the turkey meat, and stir fry for a further minute.
Add the noodles, oyster and soy sauces, and cook for another minute.