Turkey, Chickpea and Tomato Salad
- 100g diced cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 a tin of chickpeas (omit for 30 Day Get Lean)
- Approx 6 cherry tomatoes (omit for first party of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1/2 a red pepper (omit for first party of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, cut into size pieces of your choice
- 1 slice of rye bread (omit for 30 Day Get Lean)
- Pre heat oven to 180C, gas mark 4. Place a layer of foil on a baking tray, add the diced turkey pieces, then bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Place the lettuce leaves on to a plate.
Half the tomatoes and cut the pepper into chunks
Scoop the flesh out of the avocado with a spoon and cut into chunks or slice into slithers Add the cooked turkey, tomatoes and peppers to the top of the lettuce leaves.
Drain and rinse the chickpeas and add to the remaining ingredients.
Serve with a slice of rye bread. You can add some of the salad on to the rye bread and eat as a sandwich or you can eat the bread on the side.