- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 350g turkeys mince.
- 1 large white onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped finely.
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder (more or less depending on your taste)
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes (omit if following first part of 30 Day Get Lean diet)
- 100 ml chicken stock.
- 75g mange tout
- 75g sugar snap peas.
- Heat the virgin olive oil in a frying pan and brown the turkey mince (although it doesn’t really brown like mincemeat)
- Stir in the onion and garlic, and sauté. Stir in the chilli powder, tomatoes (plus juice) and chicken stock
- Season to taste and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes. At the same time, lightly steam the mange tout and the sugar snap peas. Serve the chilli turkey with the vegetables.