Turkey Rashers and Tenderstem Broccoli
- 6 turkey rashers
- 250g x tenderstem broccoli
- Balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Over a medium heat, heat some water in a large pan until at a simmer. Add the tender stem broccoli and cook at a simmer for approx 3-4 minutes. Do not over cook - they should still be firm to the touch.
- Meanwhile cook the turkey rashers as per the packet instructions either under the grill or with a little bit of olive oil in a pan.
- Cut the turkey rashers into bite sized chunks and sprinkle over the broccoli. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the top if using.