Vegetable and Cashew Nori Rolls
- 2-4 sheets of Japanese Nori (seaweed paper/sushi paper)
- 4 tsp jarred cashew butter or crushed cashew nuts
- 2 tsp horseradish (if not using nut butter and only using crushed cashews - they need something to stick to)
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1/4 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/2 red chilli deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Spread 2 tsp cashew butter (or 1 tsp of horseradish if using instead) over each nori sheet.
On one end, layer the vegetables and sprinkle the chopped cashews (if using), tightly roll up and lightly wet the inside of the last bit of nori so that it sticks and stays together. Serve with (MSG free!) dark soy, as a dipping sauce.