- 1 handful of kale
- 1 handful of broccoli florets
- 1 handful of red cabbage, roughly chopped (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
- 3 pinches of fresh parsley
- 1 handful of almonds
- 2 teaspoons of sunflower seeds (omit from 30 Day Get Lean)
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved (omit from first part of 30 Day Get Lean)
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger (adjust to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- Using a food processor, process all the veggies (apart from the tomatoes) until finely chopped and mix together in a bowl.
Add the almonds to the food processor and pulse, until roughly chopped, and mix in with the salad along with the sunflower seeds and tomatoes.
In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over top of the salad.
Can be served on own, with meat or fish.