Vitamin B Broth
- 500g beef rump, diced
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 300m filtered water mixed with 2 organic beef stock cubes (to make a broth)
- 350ml filtered water
- 2 tbsp non MSG soy sauce
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 3 medium carrots, cubed
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 small pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 bunches of bok choy, Chinese cabbage or spring greens (you choose)
- 2 handfuls of green beans (cut into 2cm (approx.) pieces)
- In a Dutch oven, or stove top casserole dish, brown the beef over medium heat in coconut oil.
Once browned, add the 700ml of beef broth (cubes and water) and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add the sweet potatoes, carrots, celery, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and seasonings. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat, add more (hot boiled water if needed) cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
Add beans and bok choy or choice of leafy greens. Bring to a boil again, reduce heat; cover and simmer 5-10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
Freeze any leftovers for later use.